Whether you’re brushing up on a second language, practicing English as a second language or just learning a few phrases for a summer trip abroad, the library has got you covered. Most of our customers know the library offers books, CDs and DVDs to help you learn a foreign language. But you can also use our powerful language learning tool, Mango Languages, without ever leaving your home. All you need is your free Fairfax County Public Library card to get started with more than 70 online language courses. Each lesson covers practical, real-life conversations presented by native speakers in a clear and simple format.
Accessing Mango is easy:
- Go to the library's website at http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/library.
- Select Online Resources in the menu on the left.
- Select the orange Languages icon in the e-Research section.
- Select Log On and enter your valid Fairfax County Public Library card number.
- Create a profile and log in to access the Mango language course of your choice.
-Rebecca Wolff, Centreville Library